Friday, July 18, 2014

Minnesota Life

Things are starting to settle down here in MN and I have been busy busy busy with pictures, which I'm extremely grateful for! Keep the business coming!! :) I've also tagged up with my sister in l.Olson Photography and I'm very excited for that as well. She, like me, has a passion for photography, but she also holds great detail in her eye! She has awesome posing ideas and is always catching things I may have missed. We'll make a great team I'm sure of it. In the last couple weeks we've had family pictures, kiddo pictures, senior pictures, and newborn baby pictures! Coming up we have a wedding! We are both really looking forward to that. Many of you have contacted us about setting up a photo session and we can't wait! :) It's our pleasure to take your pictures, which will be memories forever!

Now to catch up on everyones post... :)

No comments:

Post a Comment