Saturday, July 19, 2014

Walkers

When we lived in Boston, I got an email from our apartment manager setting me up on a blind Pampered Chef date with a new female resident that the manager thought I'd hit it off with! (Weird?) Sure enough, I did. Her name is Dani and she's one of my best friends in the world! Dani and her husband Bobby were some of our closest friends during our time in Boston. It was sad to leave them when we moved to Florida, but Dani came to visit us TWICE! (Bobby and Rowan once) Dani and I were pregnant at the same time and Jude and Ellis are only a week apart! Since then, their family has also moved to Florida and we were able to spend a couple days with them on our trip North. Since we've met we've gained three children between both families! I see them in our future for a long, long time! 









No comments:

Post a Comment